We're looking for a Technical Sales Consultant
As Technical Sales Consultant, you are responsible for the initial contact (inbound/outbound) with our customers. You help our future customers in their selection and adoption of smart glasses. Customers are mid-size and large industrial companies in EU and US, mainly from one of the following sectors: manufacturing, maintenance, oil & gas, life-science and logistics.
Technical sales duties will include:
- (online) demo of our smart glasses and related software packages from our partner ecosystem
- Follow-up and support inbound/outbound customers from initial contact until pilot or project.
- (technically) support clients during their startup phase and make sure customers have a good first experience.
- Represent the company on conferences and events in EU. Both online and offline.
- Provide feedback to the Iristick product development team about customer feedback,
- Suggest product evolution based on what you learn from pilots/projects with customers,
Your profile ?
You are tech-savvy and you have a solid understanding of at least one of our business segments: Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance/manufacturing or Logistics.
You have experience with direct sales channels in a B2B (industry) context.
Ideally, you check most of following boxes:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in technical sales in the one of our industries.
- Bachelor or Master degree with technical or sales major
- Good knowledge of CRM platforms and automated sales systems
- Convincing and charismatic communicator with a flawless command of English.
- Experience in product/sales management in a technical field is a plus.
- Willing to travel frequently (25% of your time within Europa and occasionally USA).
- You are able to work independently and you like to take initiative in a fast-growing tech start-up.
What do we offer ?
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work with a new category of wearables that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance/manufacturing and Logistics sectors.
- Our offices are in Antwerp (75% of your colleagues come by bike or train), but results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.