We're looking for a Production Manager Smart Glasses
As our Production Manager, you are responsible for our manufacturing and fulfilment process. This includes coordination of sourcing activities for our smart glasses towards our production facilities and follow-up of our fulfilment towards customers.
Once the products are available you organize our fulfilment process based on the rolling forecast of our indirect sales-channels and key account customers. And you optimize our process towards suppliers on the one hand and to new customers and their pilot or initial project requirements on the other hand.
As Production Manager, you are part of the technical team, so technical understanding of our products and creativity towards sourcing alternatives is needed. This is not a pure logistics job.
Production Manager duties will include:
- Establish and manage the supply chain: indirect via our factories or direct towards suppliers for crucial components.
- Manage contracts, PO’s, supply chain documentation.
- Communicate possible delays with our tech teams to find solutions together
- Report batch production process, milestones, yield, etc. for active batches through a dashboard
- Organize and outsource the fulfilment process in Europa (50%), USA(40%), rest of the world (10%).
- Launch RFQs for new parts (using Alibaba-like platforms)
Your Profile ?
You are tech-savvy and you have a solid understanding of EMS processes and corresponding supply chains.
Ideally you have been involved in electronics product development.
You have experience with B2B product companies (and their service-relationship with customers).
Ideally, you check most of following boxes:
- 5+ years’ experience in Electronics product development, EMS operations.
- Academic background: Master with major in Electronics (or equivalent by experience).
- Convincing and assertive communicator with a flawless command of English.
- Experience in product management in a technical field is a plus.
- You can work independently and you like to take initiative in a fast-growing tech start-up
What do we offer ?
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work with a new category of wearables that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance/manufacturing and Logistics sectors.
- Our offices are in Antwerp (75% of your colleagues come by bike or train), but results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.