We're looking for a Sales & Business Developer
As our main Business Developer, you are responsible to develop the relations of the company with its target customers and with the right players in the ecosystem (software vendors, implementation partners and Key Opinion Leaders). You are also expected to drive and develop the image and messaging of the company in our various market verticals. Your customers are large industrial companies in EU and US, as well as software partners who develop applications for our smart glasses.
From an operational standpoint, you are expected to lead all business development. You will initially be personally in charge of those duties, but you are not on your own. CTO, CEO, marketing and our customer support officer will get you bootstrapped.
As the company expands, you are expected to grow, structure and lead the teams in charge of Sales and Business Development of the company.
Business development duties will include:
- Establish and manage a healthy customers pipeline leading to sustainable revenue for the company.
- Represent the company on conferences and networking events in EU and US.
- Bootstrap our inbound customer base (webinars, mailings, events, workshops, etc.)
- Develop close relations with key target customers and partners, understand their decision processes, manage various internal and external stakeholders as needed to progress from first interest to actual purchase and project implementation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the value chain and key players we need to cooperate with in the ecosystem.
- You are tech-savvy and you have a solid understanding of at least one of our business segments: Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance/manufacturing or Logistics.
- You have experience with indirect sales channels and B2B (industry) partnerships.
- Ideally, you check most of following boxes:
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Development and/or sales in the one of our industries.
- Academic background: Bachelor or Master with an economic and/or sales major.
- Good knowledge of CRM platforms and automated sales systems
- Convincing and charismatic communicator with a flawless command of English.
- Experience in product management in a technical field is a plus.
- Ability to translate customer requirements in sharp product and system requirements (in cooperation with the CTO).
- Frequent travel (25% of your time within Europa and occasionally USA).
- You can work independently and you like to take initiative in a fast-growing tech start-up
- A Full-time job within a fast-growing company (permanent or freelance).
- A team of young and passionate colleagues.
- The possibility to work with top-technology in an emerging, global industry.
- Our office is in Antwerp (75% of your colleagues come by bike or train), but results are more important than you being present all the time.
- A nicesalary-package (mobility, insurance, internet/GSM,…).