We're looking for a Full-stack iOS Developer
As iOS developer you will be part of the development team that created the Iristick smart safety glasses. You will extend and maintain the Iristick framework for iOS phones. That framework is the core of our solution and is used by our software-partners and lead customers. You will also be responsible for creating custom applications and plug-ins. Software development is teamwork, that means you can count on the experience and support of the entire team.
Customers and software partners rely on Iristick for their core business, so supporting them is also part of your job.
Your Profile ?
- Master in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C (C++ is a big plus).
- Knowledge of Cross-platform toolkit (e.g. Xamarin, Unity, React Native) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Swift.
- Experience in developing framework and/or building iOS apps would be nice.
- You know how to get around in a software-factory (Git, unit testing, code documentation ,…).
- Experience is great, but 3 to 5 years is more than sufficient for this position.
- You are good in English because that is our working language.
- Occasional (1/year) travel to a customer (EU/USA) is possible.
What do we offer ?
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work with a new category of wearables that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance/manufacturing and Logistics sectors.
- Our offices are in Antwerp (75% of your colleagues come by bike or train), but results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.