We're looking for an International Business Developer Smart Glasses
As our sector Business Developer, you are responsible to develop the relations of the company with its target customers and with the right players in the ecosystem (software vendors, implementation partners and Key Opinion Leaders). The business development team is also expected to drive and develop the image and messaging of the company in our various market verticals. (Y)our customers are large industrial companies in EU (and US), as well as software partners who develop applications for our smart glasses.
From an operational standpoint, you are expected to lead all business development in your segment. You will initially be personally in charge of those duties, but you are not on your own. We are a small but very dedicated team and you can ask anyone for help or advice!
Your responsibilities are:
- Establish and manage a healthy customers pipeline leading to sustainable revenue for the company.
- Represent the company on conferences and networking events in EU
- Bootstrap our inbound customer base (webinars, mailings, events, workshops, etc.)
- Develop close relations with key target customers and partners, understand their decision processes, manage various internal and external stakeholders as needed to progress from first interest to actual purchase and project implementation and scale-up within the company
- Develop a deep understanding of the value chain and key players we need to cooperate with in the ecosystem.
Your skills and profile:
- You are tech-savvy and you have a solid understanding of at least one of our business segments: Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance, Assembly & Manufacturing, Field services, Telemedecine or (Bio)pharma.
- You have experience with indirect sales channels and B2B (industry) partnerships.
- Ideally, you check most of following boxes:
o 5+ years’ experience in Business Development and/or sales in one of our core industries.
o Academic background: Bachelor or Master with an economic and/or sales major.
- You have a passion for technology and for the way it changes peoples jobs
- Good knowledge of CRM platforms and automated sales systems
o Convincing and charismatic communicator with a flawless command of English.
o Experience in product management in a technical field is a plus.
o Ability to translate customer requirements in sharp product and system requirements (in cooperation with the CTO).
o Willing to travel frequently (25% of your time within Europa and occasionally US).
o You can work independently and you like to take initiative in a fast-growing tech start-up
- A Full-time job within a fast-growing company (permanent or freelance).
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a workplace where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in various sectors.
- Our office is in Antwerp (75% of your colleagues come by bike or train), but results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with a competitive salary and insurance benefits. Give of your best and be appreciated and rewarded for it.
- We gladly support you in the process of constant learning by giving you the opportunity to attend education or training. After all, our growth depends on your growth.
- And last but not least: this is not just a job! You can help shape and create industry 4.0. Expanding the use of smart glasses exponentially will definitely change the way people in the field do their job.