As our International Business Development Manager for the HealthCare segment, you are responsible to develop and further deepen the relations of the company with its target customers and with the right players in the ecosystem (software vendors, implementation partners and Key Opinion Leaders). The business development team is also expected to drive and develop the image and messaging of the company in our various market verticals. (Y)our customers are large healthcare providers, hospitals, medical device & pharmaceutical companies, home care & telemedicine companies in primarily EU and US, as well as software partners who develop applications for our smart glasses.
From an operational standpoint, you are expected to lead all international business development in your segment. You will initially be personally in charge of those duties, but you are not on your own. We are a team and you can ask anyone for help or advice! The commercial organization is supported by a global customer support, project management and hardware & software engineering team with significant industry experience.
Business development duties will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the value chain and key players we need to cooperate with in the digital Healthcare ecosystem, in order to help further fine-tune our strategy and most efficient & effective approach to continue to aggressively & sustainably grow topline
- Identify market development opportunities for the respective eHealth solutions Iristick wants to focus on and help define new product offerings, industry specific solutions & its implementation approach, all of this translated into a commercialization plan.
- Consistently meet/exceed agreed sales targets within the Healthcare segment with strong underlying quality of results. Solid key account management with agreed top x key healthcare accounts through the development and implementation of tactical key account plans in collaboration with the marketing/customer support team.
- Develop close relations with key target customers, understand their decision processes, manage various internal and external stakeholders as needed to progress from first interest to actual purchase and project implementation. Be the expert consultant and win the ‘hearts and minds’ of users.
- Establish and manage a healthy end user customer pipeline leading to sustainable revenue for the company.
- Direct responsibility for our segment specific (software & other) partners. Develop close relations, lead and coach our partner’s teams through the business planning process & support the execution of sales action plans.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with our segment specific (software & other) partners & key accounts to ensure ongoing alignment and performance to the agreed respective business plans.
- When required, co-travel with (software & other) partner’s sales members, and provide the tactical coaching and on-the-job product training and support required to accelerate the successful conversion of business opportunities & implementation of projects.
- Represent the company on conferences and networking events in primarily EU and US.
- Bootstrap our inbound customer base (webinars, mailings, events, workshops, etc.)
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ - work closely with marketing, product management, CTO and engineering teams to optimize the portfolio (incl. new product development), and help develop customer centric, high impact, marketing materials/tools.
- You are tech-savvy and you have a solid understanding of the broader HealthCare business segment.
- You have experience with indirect sales channels and B2B (industry) partnerships.
- You have a passion for (eHealth) technology and for the way it changes people’s jobs
- Ideally, you check most of following boxes:
- 5-10 years of experience in International Business Development
- 5+ years of experience in the HealthCare industry.
- Hunter profile that can also farm, and that can evolve in next few years to P&L owner
- Academic background: Bachelor or Master with an economic and/or sales major.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, social media, CRM platforms and automated sales systems.
- Entrepreneurial and business development spirit with a strong sense of accountability
- Solid negotiation skills & ability to handle multiple Key Decision Makers
- Good understanding of cultural diversity
- Strong time management & organisational skills; ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Cross-functional and Project Management experience are an asset.
- Strong relationship builder with extensive commercial, marketing and interpersonal skills
- Convincing and charismatic communicator with a flawless command of English.
- Experience in product management in a technical field is a plus.
- Ability to translate customer requirements in sharp product and system requirements (in cooperation with the CTO).
- Willing to travel frequently (min. 25% of your time within Europe and US).
- Hands-on mentality & you like to take initiative
- You can work independently and have a strong desire to work in a in a fast-growing tech scale-up
A full-time job within a fast-growing company
We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a workplace where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best
The opportunity to evolve in your role in line with the growth of the company
You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in your sector
Our office is in Antwerp (75% of your colleagues come by bike or train), but results are more important than you being present all the time
Work hard, play hard: competitive salary and insurance benefits. Give your best and be rewarded for it
We gladly support you in the process of constant learning by giving you the opportunity to attend education or training. After all, our growth depends on your growth
And last but not least: this is not just a job! You can help shape and create industry 4.0. Expanding the use of smart glasses exponentially will definitely change the way people in the field do their job!
WORKING AT IRISTICK MEANS
Entrepreneurial vibe of a tech scaleup!
Professional, young and passionate team
Opportunity to co-create a tech-tool of the future
Cool work environment and attractive salary